Greeny Plumber Alhambra (626)365-0490
We have the perfect solutions for leaking pipes here!
We don’t like to hear the dripping noise of the water at any given point of time. At first, it may seem to be a minute leak from a pipe, but with time, it may turn out to be a nightmare for us. This can disturb our sound sleep in the middle of the night. This can turn out to be a more serious problem in the near future. When the pipes corrode, the leak is endless, and the problem is for both the homes and people around. Leaks can be as small of a problem as a drip, but the consequences may prove to be horrible. Do look out for the signs which can be the indications for the leakage of the pipes.
Reasons as to why a Pipe to Leak in the First Place?
There are many different reasons as to why a pipe can start leaking:
- Foundation shifts- Well, the leakages can be caused when there is a small shift in your homes which might cause the pipes to rupture. Hence the pipes get disconnected, and the flows of water lines get hampered. This results in a leak.
- High water pressure- Due to the high-water pressure, sometimes there is damage in the pipes. The wear and tear of the pipes can create consequences damaging to the whole piping system. Often it can lead to the bursting of the pipes. If there is a change in the flow of direction of the water and it is too much for the pipes for the bear, then there can be a possibility of a leakage in the pipes.
- Corrosion- Often there is a usage of the copper or galvanized pipes which are prone to corrosion and this results to leakage of the pipes. As they are susceptible to rust, such materials should be prevented for the usage of the pipes.
- Change in temperature: Well, when there is an extreme of temperature in the area, the pipes are bound to burst. So, you need to choose the materials of the pipes depending on the geographical location of your houses.
How do you get to know when to call a plumber for a leaking pipe?
- The smell of the water – If the water used for household purposes has a foul odor, then do give a call to the plumber for the inspection
- Stain on walls- Due to the leakage of the pipes, there would be a stain on walls, and ultimately there would be flooding in the rooms
- Extra moisture- Do look out for molds below the sink area which might grow due to the leakage of the pipes. This can cause serious health problems as well. It should be taken care of immediately by calling a plumber before the damage becomes worst
How to Prevent Leaks in the Future
- Well, in order to be on a safer side, you must consult a well-established plumbing service provider and for that reason we – Greeny Plumber Alhambra is there for you.
- We deal in the plumbing services for both the commercial and residential buildings
- We are there for you 24/7
- We have come up with a team of expert and certified professionals who can handle any type of leakages of pipes
- We provide an action plan which would ensure that you don’t have to land up to again in hot waters.
- The plan also helps to make sure that the plumbing system remains in shape and does not face any kind of issues.
Reasons to call us:
- We prefer quality over quantity and have been providing quality service since inception
- We are right on time and ensure that your issues get resolved without any delay
- We use modern technology which helps to detect the cause of the leakages at the earliest and fix the problem within a small-time frame.
- We have been able to achieve the trust of the clients because of our professionalism and the manner with which our trained plumbers work
- Our technicians can perform can kind of pipe repair or replacement which is required for your houses.
- We charge a very standard price for our services compared to the market standard.
- We make sure that you obtain the best of the benefits from us once you become our client.